Happy Wagon Organic Wine Trio
Happy Wagon Organic Wine Trio

Happy Wagon Organic Wine Trio

Regular price $85.00

The Organic Scarecrow & Happy Wagon have teamed up to offer you an exclusive organic wine pack. All wines curated in these packs follow organic and sustainable principles. Cheers to that!

Organic Wine Pack 1:

  • NV Palancino Prosecco 
  • 2017 Taturry Pinot Gris
  • 2016 Big Easy Radio Tempranillo / Touriga

Organic Wine Pack 2:

    • 2017 Taturry Pinot Gris
    • 2018 Up the Mountain Rose
    • 2016 Big Easy Radio Tempranillo/Touriga

Please note:  This product is only available with the purchase of a Seasonal Bounty Box or as part of a Build Your Own Box and is subject to availability. A full refund will be provided if produce is not available on the day. This product is not available as a recurring order.

Order cutoff time & delivery days: 

All new home delivery orders placed up until 5pm Sunday* are delivered that following Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on your catchment area/day). Any orders placed after this deadline will be delivered the week following. Please see our delivery page for more info regarding catchment areas. 

*If you have missed our Sunday deadline but you really need your order this coming week,  please email us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.

Order cutoff for Friday local pickup is 5pm Thursday.

• • • • • • •

Tasting Notes
NV Palancino Prosecco
Chill it, pop it & enjoy the fresh floral, mineral notes that zip through your mouth. This is the perfect party starter. 
2017 Taturry Pinot Gris
Texture, elegance & finesse. Wild fermented in older oak & aged on lees [technical huh?] Lees just means dead yeast cells, which gives the wine it’s delicious creamy texture. Yum. 
2016 Big Easy Radio Tempranillo / Touriga
Made from 80% organically farmed Tempranillo (yep that’s Tem Prah NEE Yoh). The other 20% is made from organically grown Touriga, a Portugese (by origin) grape that is often used for making Port. This wine is rich, plump & dark. 
2018 Up the Mountain Rose
Sensational for those hot Summer days. Crisp and fresh. Strawberries and Cream. We really shouldn’t say this - but totally smashable.

• • • • • • •

Happy Wagon is essentially a passion project run by friends who have an avid interest in ethical wines on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Each month they bundle wines together into the happiest little 3 pack. Each pack comes with tasting notes plus stories about the winemaker’s practices. 

And why we love Happy Wagon even more...
A cheeky $3 donation from the sale of each trio is donated to Take 3 For The Sea. Take 3 For the Sea are an epic ocean initiative dedicated to eradicating that pesky thing called - single use plastic. Yay!

T&C's: 
When ordering alcohol: It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. Proof of age is required; YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW ID. Note: Alcohol must be delivered to the actual address. No pick up alcohol orders allowed. Only Delivery. No delivery orders after 11pm. Lic No: LIQP770016907

 

 

DELIVERY
Orders are processed on Fridays so for orders placed before 5pm on Fridays, you will receive your first delivery that Monday or Tuesday, for orders placed after 5pm on Friday, you will receive your first order the following Monday or Tuesday.