The Organic Scarecrow continues to service our community with home delivery to the Northern Beaches, North Shore & Central Coast areas and with our weekly fresh produce market on Sundays from 8-1pm in Freshwater, and now you can shop online and pick up your organic produce from our Brookvale warehouse from 8am - 5pm Tuesdays - Thursdays and at our Freshwater markets from 9am - 2pm. It's easy peasy!
How does it work?
For new orders >
Simply place your order via this website and during check out select the 'pickup' option and then select what day of week you would like to collect your order (keeping in mind that order cut off is 5pm the day before you wish to collect and that we don't offer pickup on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays)
For existing orders >
1. Log into your account from our website
2. Select 'manage subscriptions' and from the drop down menu select 'Update Shipping Method'
4. Update from home delivery to free 'Click & Collect' option and select the 'Update' button
Order Cutoff for Click & Collect Orders?
For new orders >
Orders close at 5pm the day prior.
Brookvale Warehouse Order Collection Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays:
Where: The Organic Scarecrow warehouse at 45 Winbourne Rd, Brookvale.
When: Between 8am and 5pm. (out of hours box may be available per request please contact us for more info)
Freshwater Produce Market Order Collection Sundays:
Where: The Organic Scarecrow Fresh Produce Market on the lawn of the Harbord Literary Institute building at 29 Lawrence Street (next to the Aboriginal Heritage Office).
When: Between 9am and 2pm
- For Warehouse collections, pull in to our driveway (on the RHS) one vehicle at a time where one of our friendly staff will greet you and take your name. They will then hand deliver your order to your vehicle with sensitivity to social distancing practices
- All staff will be wearing gloves or utilising hand sanitiser between orders
- Storage units and service areas are sanitised regularly
- No cash will exchange hands. Customers must prepay with the traders prior to collecting their goods.
- We ask that customers remain in their car to collect goods (customers can get out to open the boot if they prefer)
- As soon as customers have received their goods, we ask for you to keep moving to make the service as efficient as possible for all
- For Market collections, please provide our friendly staff with your full name/ order reference number and they can then provide you with the bounty of goodies