The Organic Scarecrow continues to service our community with home delivery to the Northern Beaches and North Shore, and with our weekly fresh produce market on Sundays from 8-1pm in Freshwater, but we understand that at this time, some of you may wish to avoid the markets or may not want to pay the small $5 home delivery fee, so now you can , shop online and pick up your organic produce from our Brookvale warehouse from midday on Fridays. You don’t even need to get out of your car!
How does it work?
For new orders >
Simply place your order via this website and during check out select "CLICK & COLLECT" as your method of 'delivery'.
For existing orders >
1. Log into your account from our website
2. Select 'manage subscriptions' and from the drop down menu select 'Update Shipping Method'
4. Update from home delivery to free 'Click & Collect' option and select the 'Update' button
When can I order for Friday Click & Collect?
For new orders >
Orders close at 5pm each Thursday*.
For existing weekly subscription orders >
As usual, changes and additions to your regular orders close at 5pm each Wednesday*.
*If you have missed our Thursday 5pm deadline but you really need your order that Friday, please email us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
Where: The Organic Scarecrow warehouse at 45 Winbourne Rd, Brookvale.
When: Fridays, between 12pm and 5pm. (out of hours box may be available per request please contact us for more info)
- Pull in to our driveway (on the RHS) one vehicle at a time where one of our friendly staff will greet you and take your name. They will then hand deliver your order to your vehicle with sensitivity to social distancing practices
- All staff will be wearing gloves or utilising hand sanitiser between orders
- Storage units and service areas are sanitised regularly
- No cash will exchange hands. Customers must prepay with the traders prior to collecting their goods.
- We ask that customers remain in their car to collect goods (customers can get out to open the boot if they prefer)
- As soon as customers have received their goods, we ask for you to keep moving to make the service as efficient as possible for all