A decadent (and not too naughty) treat to enjoy on a dessert platter or sweet and savoury grazing board this Festive Season. Plus, it's super easy and quick to whip up at this busy time of year!
What you will need:
- Punnet of Organic Seasonal Strawberries
- A block of Fairtrade Organic 80% Dark Chocolate
- Organic almonds, cashews, brazil nuts or other nuts or 'crunchy' thinks of your choice
- Pre-line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt your chocolate using a double boiler method.
- Grab your washed (& pat dried) strawberries and one by one, hold them by the green heads & dip or roll in the melted chocolate & place onto the baking tray.
- If you want to add a crunchy layer like in the photo’s. Have a plate or bowl set out with your crunchy choices ie. chopped roasted almonds, cashews or brazil nuts.
- Once you have dipped the strawberry in the chocolate, roll into your crunchy topping and then gently place on baking paper.
- Once all your strawberries are done, please your tray of goodies in the fridge to set for approximately 10 minutes.
*Image credit and recipe inspiration to The Naked Seed Nutrition.